Hope all are well.
Two brothers die of unknown insect bite at Jatpaiguri Forest in India. Last December 14, "Pradeep Price", a resident of Jalpaiguri's Malbazar, went for a walk around Lataguri Forest. There he was given an insect bite. He does not understand at first. The next day after the bite is like a boil on his leg. Then he went to the doctor. But the doctor did not understand anything. That's exactly what an insect's bite did. Another brother of Pradeep Dama died in the same insect bite. The villagers are in awe of this insect unknown.