theycallmedan

Published on May 31, 2019
About :

My first video on 3Speak!
This video is about how Steem is perceived as a 1% chance of success to 99% of people and what implications this has for investors.

Tags :

steem eos steemit investing

Comments:
Time until theycallmedan can give away $25 to their commenters.
0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 0 Seconds
Woo! This creator can upvote comments using 3speak's stake today! Leave a quality comment relating to their content and you could receive an upvote worth at least a dollar.

Their limit for today is $25!
Reply:

To comment on this video please connect a HIVE account to your profile: Connect HIVE Account

15:30
35 views 4 months ago $
16:03
232 views a year ago $

More Videos
17:45
11 views 8 months ago $
00:20
6 views 2 weeks ago $
03:26
11 views a month ago $
02:57
2 views a month ago $
02:31
3 views 3 weeks ago $