You will love this easy to prepare
Quick, Simple & Tasty Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, fresh, halves
- 2 ounces pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder (optional) to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the pancetta or bacon and fry till cooked and crispy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add Brussels sprouts in the same skillet and saute, stirring gently and frequently until heated through.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste (and garlic powder if desired).
5. Brussels sprouts will cook in its own juices. You may add a few drops of water if needed. Cook until the brussel sprouts is tender and crisp.
Let me know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out for you.
Thank you for stopping by to view this article and video.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
I have a passion for stacking silver & gold, home-cooking and travel. I also enjoy battling in Splinterlands! Follow me my journey.
Hugs and Kisses 🤗💕💋!!!!
Thank you to @thekittygirl for this banner and for including the Silver Saver Bar in this banner!
TeamUSA is a Community for and supporting those from of in the United States.
HiveGlitch.gif Created by @derangedvisions