Did you catch my interview with Andreas M. Antonopoulos aka @aantonop? We talk about blockchain adoption, the bitcoin halving, decentralized exchanges, the crypto youtube purge, why you should earn Bitcoin, and more.
He is a best-selling author, speaker, educator, and one of the world’s foremost bitcoin and open blockchain experts. He is known for delivering electric talks that combine economics, psychology, technology, and game theory with current events, personal anecdotes, and historical precedent. He does this effortlessly, transliterating the complex issues of blockchain technology out of the abstract and into the real world for the average person.
Here’s the main questions we covered:
• When did you get started with blockchain and cryptocurrency?
• How do you feel the impact of COVID19 is affecting the crypto space?
• What are the main obstacles that are slowing mainstream adoption for blockchain technology, and which sectors are most likely to lead the way once adoption occurs?
• Why do you think crypto users aren’t using decentralized exchanges yet?
• What are your thoughts on the upcoming Bitcoin halving?
o How will this affect miner capitulations? Are you worried about more centralization if prices stay where they are now?
• How do you feel about the crypto purge on YouTube and did it affect you?
• Are you using any blockchain dapps and what are your thoughts on them?
• If you were in charge of monetary policy, what would you do differently?
• What question are you asked the most about Bitcoin and blockchain technology?
• Which fictional universe would you like to live in and why?
• What books would you recommend to those wanting to learn more about blockchain or Bitcoin
• Can you share what your experience was like running a pirate radio station?
Make sure to support Andreas on his mission and check out all of his books to learn everything there is to know about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
What are your thoughts on the crypto purge, halving, and blockchain adoption? What decentralized platforms would you recommend? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
Check out the original video on BeInCrypto’s channel here: