Debrief combines communications networks and the power of blockchain to achieve truly private and secure connections. Jeff Pulver and I dive into Debrief, what it’s all about, and where it’s headed in the future.
Debrief is a decentralized network and middleware infrastructure for any application to build upon and utilize enhanced security and data privacy. Debrief's mission is to create a communication network and Middleware solution that no longer exposes confidential information, but instead, reduces the costs incurred for security and truly secures sensitive business and personal data on the blockchain.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• You have quite the resume under your belt being a VOIP pioneer, co-founding Vonage & the Blockchain Token Association, as well as investing early in Twitter. What was that journey like and how did it lead you here?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Debrief?
• What problem does Debrief solve?
• How did Debrief get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for Debrief to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Debrief fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Debrief going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
Check out https://debrief.co/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
What are your thoughts on Debrief? Have you benefited from Jeff’s work? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to comment, like, and subscribe! Thanks for watching.