Dazhibernian asks "How is Eth(ereum) sorting out their scaling issues? I hear they're in trouble".
Here's my response!
🧠 FREE CRASH COURSE - Learn to securely buy, store and sell cryptocurrencies:
🧠 Want to get smart about crypto investing? Download my brain here:
ESSENTIAL CRYPTO RESOURCES
♦ Recommended place to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum: COINBASE -
Sign up here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/58977243c1604b62321378df
♦ Recommended Wallet: LEDGER NANO S -
Available here: https://shop.ledger.com/pages/ledger-nano-x?r=3c47
♦ Learn to code with Ivan on Tech's Academy. EXCLUSIVE offer - just $9 for first month: https://academy.ivanontech.com/louis
♦♦♦ [ADVANCED] Get very smart about crypto: 1000x Group:
Access here: https://louisthomas.krtra.com/t/HLfW7ShGqsoQ
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
● Website: louisthomas.co.uk
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LouisThomasChannel/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/LouisThomasYT
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/louisthomaschannel
● Steemit: https://steemit.com/@louisthomas
● Snapchat: louisxthomas
● I DO NOT HAVE A PUBLIC TELEGRAM/DISCORD. WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS
♥ ETH: 0xc12f59c4e23dccd369437bbdb09470879d8c0825
♥ BTC: 1L2LswVmTobmEK8dy6Yw9nWx93Z1zZ1jb3
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT financial advice. I am just offering my opinions. I am not responsible for any investment decisions that you choose to make.