After taking a well-deserved break from Steem, I was back on the radio last night for my ninth show of "Crypto Talk Monday".
I had no guest this show but enough topics to talk about after observing #newsteem from the sidelines for a week.
For the first 40 minutes:
- The importance of taking a break.
- Steempowerups are increasing.
- SPS proposals that are funded.
- The decline of Abuse because of the downvote system and how it targets 'easy abuse' first and works its way up.
- Curation: automated vs manual.
- Bidbots change of heart.
- Why voting circles were formed and why they will end.
- ROI for delegators that don't want to curate and why I expect Dlease.io to become more popular.
- Things that worked under linear no longer work under the new EIP.
- The amazing achievement of Steem Monsters.
- Why earning STEEM will be harder and harder moving forward.
- Why Steem has improved.
Last 20 minutes minutes:
Q&A with listeners.
Enjoy the show!
Please consider us for your witness vote if you think we deserve it here:
Vote for @blockbrothers via SteemConnect
Set blockbrothers as your proxy via SteemConnect
We are the creators of Steemify a notification app for your Steemit account for iOS.
Get it Here: