The only opportunity on Steem when it just came out in 2016 for most:
- make content on Steemit.com and hope a whale upvotes it.
Some people still live in that mindset. But it's an outdated way of thinking.
- Build an application on top of Steem.
- Start a community on Steem-Engine
- Trade tokens on Steem Engine.
- Play Splinterlands, and if you are a good gamer, Rent a Deck or Rent Cards and earn more then it costs by playing.
- Make connections with other builders now that everyone is still reachable.
- Create a useful application for Splinterlands (example: peakmonsters, Heron's Unlimited). (Benefit from the success of another application)
- Earn crypto by exercising (@actifit) or use other projects that offer tokens for completing tasks (ps. Steemhunt).
- Create content for Different Communities
- Invest in different applications and Communities on Steem
- Know when Airdrops hit.
- Start your own Forum (TokenBB).
- Do you have a useful skill set besides content creation? Offer it to others.
Steem is the blockchain of opportunity! Go after it.
People that pay attention are having a field day on Steem at the moment.
Everyday opportunities fall from sky waiting to be picked up.
The biggest opportunity for anyone on Steem at the moment in my opinion: Building a community.
This is the time to build a community. There are so many topics that still need a community on Steem. You don't want to compete with anyone, later on, so do it today if this is something you always aspired.
Of course, building a community requires hard work, investment, knowledge, time and effort. It's not easy.
But then again. We all know, the real easy times from the past on Steem are over anyway.
This is the time to build.
Please consider us for your witness vote if you think we deserve it here:
Vote for @blockbrothers via SteemConnect
Set blockbrothers as your proxy via SteemConnect
We are the creators of Steemify a notification app for your Steemit account for iOS.
Get it Here: