Making your own Raw Vegan Chocolate that is good for you and yummy is really easy. In this video I'll show you how we make ours with only 5 all natural organic ingredients.
This is the best Raw, Vegan, Dairy Free Chocolate I've found.
Oh, and it's also sugar free, so the kids don't need to know that it's good for them.
All you'll need is:
Cashew Butter - I make my own
- 200 grams of raw unsalted cashews
- 200 grams of coconut oil (melted)
- 100 grams of cacao powder (or cocoa if you prefer dark chocolate)
- 80 grams of carob powder
- 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of alcohol free vanilla extract (or 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla beans from the pod)
- 130 grams of coconut oil (melted)
- Ground Himalayan salt to taste
For the full recipe go to https://www.detoxandcure.com/awesome-vegan-sugarless-non-dairy-chocolate-recipe/
Follow us on:
Credit for the music in this video (JPB "High") goes to:
Music from Soundcloud
In this video: vegan chocolate, raw chocolate, sugar free chocolate, home made chocolate recipe, raw vegan chocolate recipe, detox and cure, dairy free chocolate, red velvet cake, raw sweets, raw food